Monday 5 December 2011

Inspiration

I am spending a lot of time reading lots of websites and blogs about Deafness and hearing loss. I find a lot of the information useful and some fascinating. Today I found some that was inspiring. I was reading through the Parents of Children with Hearing Loss group on Facebook and came across this young lady.

Her name is Elizabeth, she was born deaf and had hearing aids at a young age. For whatever reason, she didn't get AVT until she was at Elementary School.

Here she sings Let It Be...




I have found this video to be a real inspiration for our journey with Isobel. It gives me great hope and encouragement that even though we're taking small steps, Isobel will be here soon.

Oh and I'm pretty sure there will come a day when Isobel will want cool blue ear moulds too!

5 comments:

  1. What a wonderful thing! Keep up the updates, Sally! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, emotional video!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet when isobel gets older she will be able to sign and speak just like the girl on the video.

    ReplyDelete
  4. wow! wow! wow!

    This should go viral!

    Fra

    ReplyDelete

Would love to hear from you...